Working at Digabit
Digabit, Inc. is headquartered in Colorado.
The company makes decisions based on three guiding principles:
- We communicate with candor
- Our product is compelling
- Our people have a passion for winning
The Four Foundations of
Our Company Culture
Values go well beyond slick sayings displayed in a corporate lobby.
Values are actual behaviors and skills valued by fellow employees.
Values are what we hire, promote or terminate upon.
We do not measure people by how many hours they work or how much they are in the office, but by accomplishment and results.
We never confuse activity for productivity.
Simplicity is more than just a lack of complexity –
It’s a way of thinking and doing.
Our products are sellable, sustainable, maintainable, adaptable.
Freedom with Responsibility
We do not have PTO. Our employees manage their own work time, time off, sick days, personal days. We trust in employees to do what is right. Empower them to make decisions. Free to set tactics aligned with goals.
Who are we?
Digabit is a Denver-based software development firm that creates industry-leading enterprise solutions. It’s a great place to work: top-talent teams, a compelling SAAS product, leading-edge technology, and major clients. Our leaders are software veterans, with a number of prior successful products and ventures.
Documoto is a full-service parts catalog publishing suite, an after-sale web library, and all-in-one manufacturing eCommerce solution. Together, the solution enables equipment manufacturing companies to efficiently maintain their parts catalogs and increase aftermarket sales.
- Are passionate about our company and our people
- Are not afraid to make mistakes
- Are excited about the opportunities in front of us
- Care more about your ability to learn new things than your current expertise
- Like to work smarter, not harder
- Appreciate “good enough”
- Love to laugh
- Choose the road less traveled
- Are in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado!
- Enjoy working with people
- Have the patience of a saint
- Like variety in life
- Never want to stop learning new things
- Aren’t afraid to take the lead
- Have an investigative spirit
- Know that customer success is paramount
- Like working independently while being part of a larger team
What would you do?
As part of Digabit Services you will work directly with Digabit customers to troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis, provide information, and ultimately respond to customer requests in an accurate and timely fashion. You will work closely with Digabit’s Services team post-deployment to achieve a smooth transition from initial customer implementation to sustainable customer success. Your goal will be to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and compliance with all Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
As a support leader you will create and improve support processes and tools to optimize technical support delivery. As necessary, you will work with Product Engineering and Product Management to escalate customer issues and record defects and enhancement requests.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assume lead responsibility for:
- Evaluating, using and improving tools and processes for technical support
- Defining and reporting on key metrics to continually assess the workload and capabilities of technical support
- Responding to customer inquiries, requests and issues
- Handling 2nd tier support to resolve customer issues
- Contributing to the customer-facing knowledge base
- Support other members of the Services group on customer implementation projects
- Maintain detailed understanding of the Documoto product suite
- Maintain detailed understanding of all Support tools and processes
What Would Make You a Great Fit?
You can effectively communicate within the organization as well as to external clients.
You have the ability to prioritize, organize, and execute in a fast paced, dynamic environment, often with little oversight.
You have experience in the following areas:
- Technical support in the software industry (or on an internal help desk for I/T)
- Customer support software such as Desk.com, Service Cloud and Team Support, Zen Desk
- Interpreting server log files, calling web services and writing utility scripts
- Writing SQL to query database tables, including joins
- Solid abilities with MS Office Suite, including Excel
- Windows and some experience with Linux
The following are a plus:
- Web-page debugging
- Using reporting tools such as BIRT, advanced Excel analysis, and multi-dimensional data structure reporting
- Advanced SQL experience including all common DDL/DML statements, plus stored procedures, import/export, query optimization, basic monitoring (MySQL experience preferred
- XML and XSL transformations
- Apache and Tomcat experience
- Experience with web application development, specifically SOAP/REST web services
- Understanding of software development principles, methodologies (waterfall and Agile), data structures, integrations
- Understanding of SaaS plus a general knowledge of cloud architecture
- Experience with unstructured data analysis, master data management (MDM), extract-transform-load (ETL)
- Experience in the manufacturing vertical, MRP, engineering, and/or e-Commerce
Location: Englewood, CO
We are steps away from light rail and bus service, in Englewood’s bustling City Center. Excellent benefits include flexible work hours, health, medical, discounted gym membership and flexible paid time off to accommodate a work-life balance
For more information, send an email to: email@example.com
Digabit, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer offering great benefits and compensation commensurate with experience. Unless otherwise stated, all positions will be based out of our main headquarters in Lakewood, CO. Please, no phone calls regarding these opportunities.